- Serves 8 portions
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef (80%lean)
- 1 egg-beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8oz Eastern Shore Pub sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 4oz pub sauce for the top of the meatloaf
Mix all the ingredients together.
Fill lightly oiled bread tin with the meat loaf.
Brush the top with an additional 4oz pub sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees(F) for 50 minutes
Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables.