Easy to make – Best Southern Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 pounds Ground Beef (85% lean or leaner)
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine ground meat, bread crumbs, ketchup, onion, egg, Worcestershire, garlic, thyme, pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl, hand mix thoroughly. Form beef into a 9 x 5-inch loaf on non-stick aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- Place in 350°F oven. Bake 55-60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into slices.