- 1-pound fresh, skinless Striped Bass fillet cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced into ¼ inch sections
- 11/2 ears of fresh corn (shucked, kernels removed)
- 1/2 med red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper (cored, seeded, small dice)
- 1 tsp fresh crushed garlic (finely diced)
- ¼ oz chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ oz chopped parsley
- 11/2 cups fresh lime juice,
- Juice from one fresh lemon
- Juice from one fresh orange
- Salt (added to taste)
In a large bowl add the Rockfish, garlic, citrus juice and salt to taste.
Using a rubber spatula, gently mix ingredients until well incorporated.
Let stand chilled for 20 minutes.
Next, add the red onion, tomato, corn, jalapeño pepper, cilantro and parsley.
Gently mix until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
Salt again if necessary.
Serve with your crispy root chip of choice (Yam, Yucca, etc…)
The finished ceviche can be stored around 45 degrees or consumed after preparation.